Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WAITING IN THE SHADOW - In attesa nell'ombra




ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR
ACEO size 2.5 x 3.5 inches
Painted on ARCHES 140 lbs watercolor paper
ABOUT THIS PAINTING:
This is a baby ballet dancer waiting for her turn in dance’s rehearsal, the hours are long and sometimes boring, so she spend her time looking at the other girls trying and trying their dance step… until her teacher calls and : “Oh, it’s apt to me!”
Loredana
I invite you to visit my ebay ME page to know something about me and see all my auctions here

No comments: