Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Good Witch and the Naughty Cat

HALLOWEEN is arriving.


The Good Witch and the Naughty Cat
- ACEO - 2,5 x 3,5 inches

This one was made after an attempt to follow an Anime lesson in a new book I've bought.
I don't love all kind of anime, but find that it's a very good way to learn to draw the faces expressions, I hope to go give some more try.

Actually this Aceo is listed at Ebay.

6 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

:)

I like it!!

Sandra Caldwell said...

Very nice...How are you?
Sandra

perugina said...

Loredana Hi!
Your blog is a beautiful place (!) and i am so happy you stopped by mine and added yourself to my followers list. I will do the same and also add you to my blog roll (se ti fa piacere) Will look forward to our mutual support.
Ciao
perugina
ps.. enjoy the Halloween celebrations your watercolour mi piace molto!

Renee said...

I love it Loredana, what a great job.

Thank you for telling me the story of your penpal.

Love Renee xoxo

Loredana Mariotto said...

Thanks a lot to everyone for your nice words, I hope to post soon an other paint, I'm working a lot here at home and the time to paint is just a few. few, few...

Kathy Jurek said...

Happy Halloween Loredana! Your witch is very good. You continue to improve with every painting. The camellia picture is lovely. We are expecting snow here soon and the last of my flowers will be gone...:)