Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"The Margaria Farm" - "La cascina Margaria - TO"

Title: "The Margaria Farm" This is an ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR , not a print, painted on 140 lbs 300gsm ARCHES cold pressed and acid freeWatercolor paper . To paint it I used Winsor & Newton Artist's colors. The size of the paint is of 12 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches. This paint has a white border all around, this allows a better framing of it. ABOUT THIS PAINT This is the "Margaria Farm" located not far from my home here in Italy. It lyes in a wonderful hill's zone, all around it's surrounded by vineyards. Today it hosts a restaurant and there you can buy biologic vegetables and fruit, but ince upon a time it was the house of the typical farmers, composed of many families living all together.

No comments: