Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gone fishing - Andato a pescare.

Watercolor 12 x 7.5 inches

This is a watercolor on Favini 180lbs artist paper. It's painted with Winsor & Newton artist paints. I painted this piece form a reference photo I took this summer while I brought my sons fishing in a mountain lake. We don't have SPAM here in Italy so I had to substitute the plastic tin we had just follow the "strange " title of this month's show. I'm not here to tell how much We all enjoed fishing and eating the trouts this summer, what I really didn't like was to have to put the worms on the hook.!

No comments: