Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Enlarging the Family

This is a little ACEO made for this month Nibblefest Contest, inspited by this month's subject which is "Holidays"


"Enlarging the Family"

In this days I'm working also in a portrait of my EBSQart friend Aimee, I hope I can end it in the next days (still needs some shadows and final touches), but also am working on some ACEOs for the next coming Holy Season. Will show it very very soon! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lee Pierce said...

Love this little psinting! The Pet shop really has a lot to offer. The jellyfish would make an interesting addition. :D