Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Down The Hill - ACEO

ACEO 3,5" x 2,5"
Watercolor in Fabriano 140lbs artist paper. Painted with Winsor & Newton Artist's paints.
In a winter sunny day, what's better than sliding down the hill with your wood-sleigh?
This little mouse knows that so well and enjoyes the winter wonderland.

1 comment:

DANS said...

Hello...I was just bloghopping when I came across your blog; it's fascinating! Really cool and all..

I was wondering that maybe some other time, can I use some of your drawings to make stories out of it? I'm actually a young writer-to-be, and I'll give credits to you of course. :)

Check out my blog sites if you have time. Hoping for your response. :)