Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's go home - ACEO

ACEO 3,5" x 2,5"
Watercolor on Arches 140lbs artist paper painted with Winsor & Newton Artist paints.

All over the world, at Christmas time we can see little mouses busy in the research of the "Perfect Christmas Tree".
Obviously anyone wants to have the most beautiful, this is why the hunt starts very early in the season.
Our mice has been very lucky and found the one that fits to his ideal, the main work now, is to drag it at home, the main hard work!

1 comment:

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

Ooooooooh I love this Loredana. It's wonderful! Love your blog too! Southshoreartist