Welcome - Benvenuti - Welcome


Thanks for coming here, take a sit and have a visit.

This is my blog, I paint in watercolor media, that's my way, that's what I am.

No favourite subject, just my fantasy and what life suggests me.

I paint also commission, contact me directly for that.

Loredana

P.S. I forgot to ask you to be patient with me, I write in english but that's not my mother tongue, and believe me, I try to do my best to express my thoughts and feelings.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Please Mom, can I keep it? - ACEO


ACEO 3,5" x 2,5"

Watercolor on Fabriano 140lbs Artist's paper painted with Winsor & Newton Artist paints.

What can a poor little girl do when she finds a poor little cat abandoned in the street???
No replay, please. We're enough in this home!


CLICK HERE TO BID

2 comments:

DW Quilt Art said...

Loredana your work is wonderful! I'll add you to my blog list and try to visit frequently. Where do you live in Italy? I am of Italian descent and have been to Italy once and cannot wait to return :-) Diane (dwsewbiz)

Tessa said...

Such a lovely painting - your art is wonderful! You should join in with Illustation Friday - I think you'd really enjoy it! http://www.illustrationfriday.com/